As COVID-19 has forced the Wikimedia communities to stay at home and like many other affiliates, CIS-A2K has decided to suspend all offline activities till 15th September 2020 (or till further notice). I present to you for an online training session for future coming months. The CIS-A2K have conducted a Online Indic Wikisource Proofreadthon to enrich our Indian classic literature in digital format.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- Booklist: a collection of books to be proofread. Kindly help us to find some classical literature your language. The book should not be available in any third party website with Unicode formatted text. Please collect the books and add our event page book list.
- Participants: Kindly sign your name at Participants section if you wish to participate this event.
- Reviewer: Kindly promote yourself as administrator/reviewer of this proofreadthon and add your proposal here. The administrator/reviewers could participate in this Proofreadthon.
- Some social media coverage: I would request to all Indic Wikisource community member, please spread the news to all social media channel, we always try to convince it your Wikipedia/Wikisource to use their SiteNotice. Of course, you must also use your own Wikisource site notice.
- Some awards: There may be some award/prize given by CIS-A2K.
- Time : Proofreadthon will run: from 01 May 2020 00.01 to 10 May 2020 23.59
- Rules and guidelines: The basic rules and guideline have described here
- Scoring: The details scoring method have described here
I really hope many Indic Wikisources will be present this year at-home lockdown.
Thanks for your attention
Jayanta (CIS-A2K) 23:11, 17 ਅਪਰੈਲ 2020 (IST)
Wikisource Advisor, CIS-A2K